Image Map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #1



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


 




  •  Grab your current read; 
  • Open to a random page;
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page;
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!);
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Memes are so much fun, that I decided to participate in Teaser Tuesdays. I'm currently reading The Alchemy of Forever, by Avery Williams. I'm using my Kindle for Android, so I won't have an accurate page. Here's my teaser:




“Did you just say fried chicken cupcake? Is this possible?”

--- Chapter twenty-nine.



I'm loving it so far... the story is very interesting and fast-paced. Not to mention the villain *shudders*.

2 comments:

  1. Fried chicken cupcake?! IS that even possible? :D This sounds like a great book. It's on my TBR so thanks for the lovely teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it's possible, but I think it would be delicious, XD

      Sam, you must read it! It's such a refreshing book <3

      Delete