Image Map

Sunday, February 19, 2012

In my mailbox #2


In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books we got this week.

So... things got out of hand, and the result is a a lot of books, both in portuguese and in english. Not that I'm complaining, but well...
---- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page





Physical books:

Lover Mine, by J.R. Ward -- In Portuguese (love the cover!) 
Assassin's Creed: Renaissance, by Oliver Bowden -- In Portuguese
The Power of Six, by Pittacus Lore


I'm super excited for Assassin's Creed. The setting is fantastic, and story is even better. It took me too long to buy The Power of Six, but hopefully it'll be better than I am Number Four. 


Ebooks:

 Skinwalker, by Faith Hunter
Love & Leftovers, by Sarah Tregay
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, by Melissa Jensen


I've been looking for a new urban fantasy series, and Skinwalker sounds interesting. Love & Leftovers will be the first book in verses that I'll read. I think it'll be a good challenge XD 
And finally, the Fine Art of Truth and Dare is out! I've been waiting months to read this book!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you got some great books this week, Beatriz! I can't wait to see what you think of that Melissa Jensen book. It looks like a cute read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?? THe cover is adorable! And the story sounds a little like Anna and the French Kiss, which I LOVED. Thank you so much for the comment <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, awesome mailbox :D I also have The Power of Six; must read it soon ;) Since I really loved the first book :) And Love & Leftovers looks like an awesome book :D Won it weeks ago, but haven't arrived yet :\ Hope you will enjoy everything that you got :D <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read The Power of Six. But IDK, I think John won't be a lot in it, and because of that, I'm kind of hesitant to read it. And thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete