Image Map

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In my mailbox #3


In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books that we got this week.

Fortunately for me (and my wallet), I just bought a few ebooks that came out, and have been in my TBR pile for months.

- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.






 Graffiti Moon, by Cath Crowley


I already read The Catastrophic History of You and Me, and I loved it. Seriously, it's a must read. I found Graffiti Moon a couple of weeks ago, and it sounds so interesting I bought my e-copy already. Looking forward to it. What did you get this week? ;D




8 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read The Catastrophic History of You and Me. Great IMM, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Catastrophic History of You and Me is wonderful... you definitely should read it! <3

      Delete
  2. Both of these sound amazing. Honestly I want to read both of them really soon but my reading list right now is overwhelming me haha!

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! XD Hope you can read them sometime soon.. and thank you for commenting ;D

      Delete
  3. Great mailbox ;D I hope you like Graffiti Moon :D Enjoy reading ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carina! *_* I've never read anything quite like it, so I'm excited XD
      And you're welcome <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Beatriz! I am your newest follower! Found the link to your blog on goodreads :)

    I think you will love Graffiti Moon! I read and reviewed it a few weeks ago on my blog. You can check out my review HERE .

    Anyway, your blog is looking good. Keep up the good work!

    Best Wishes,

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mia! ;D Thank you for commenting and following me! Loved your review on Graffiti Moon, you made me even more excited for it now. Hope I'll enjoy it as much as you did XD

      Love,
      Beatriz

      Delete