Image Map

Friday, August 17, 2012

Feature & Follow #3


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme, hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, that gives bloggers the opportunity to meet other bloggers, and gain followers :D


Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.

Oh, well. Would it be ridiculous if I say I'm shy about this question? It's not a tough one, but still!
Someone who inspires me? There are a lot of bloggers who inspire me, but basically, there are two of them: The Story Siren (I used to follow this blog, and it was what inspired me to create A Whole Word in Pages in the first place - it was what gave me the push that I needed to put my reviews out there, in the open), and Sam, from Realm of Fiction. Sam was like, the first person who ever posted a comment on my blog, and I remember how excited I was when I saw it. I really like her blog, her reviews, and her writing style. :)

So, that's it. These are the bloggers that inspire me. What about you? Tell me in the comments, or leave me a link and I'll be happy to visit your Feature and Follow post!

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much, Beatriz! It means a lot to hear that my blog is an inspiration, especially from someone I admire so much. I love visiting your blog and reading all your posts. :)

    You made my day today, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is fab! I love her reviews and her blog is awesome!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a bit shy about naming bloggers. I'm afraid I might be seen as a crazed fan. New Follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of your newest followers :) Your blog's design is so attractive - I love the layout and colour scheme.

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete