Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #7


In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books that we got this week.



- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.



The Probability of Miracles, by Wendy Wunder
A Temptation of Angels, by Michelle Zink
Balthazar, by Claudia Gray



 The Hobbit (Graphic Novel), by David Wenzel
The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern


I finished reading The Probability of Miracles a few days ago, and it's one of my favorite books, hands down. A Temptation of Angels looks promising, and I can't wait to read it ;D After hearing so many good things about Balthazar (both the book and the character) I finally decided to read it at my own risk. I never actually loved him in the Evernight series, but maybe this book will change my mind. Who knows!
Although it was very expensive, I had to buy The Hobbit. Especially after seeing how Gollum was portrayed. 35 dollars in a graphic novel is an absurd, but when it comes to Tolkien, I'm willing to go through this sacrifice with much gusto, XD
The Night Circus is another book I've heard a lot about, and it reminded me of Water for Elephants. The romance sounds pretty sweet, though, and I'm looking forward to it ^-^

What did you get in your IMM?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but I have Evernight on my Kindle but haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I heard Balthazar is even better. I've got the audiobook for The Night Circus and heard so many good things about it.
    New follower
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete